For more than
a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have
transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world.
Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food
ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more
than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop
procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation
centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, making products
for food, animal feed, chemical and
energy uses. For more information about
ADM and Its products please visit www.adm.com.
named ADM the WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in the Food Production
Industry for the second consecutive year (2015 & 2016)
At ADM we particularly pay
attention to supporting talented colleagues, striving to develop high achieving
leaders for tomorrow. We offer international opportunities and encourage the
enhancement and development of personal skills, capabilities and success
through taking on more responsibilities.
(18 months program, incl. 12 months abroad in one of
the ADM’s European orU.S.A. locations)
At ADM we actively foster employee development at every career stage.
The Oilseeds / Grain Commercial Trainee Programme is an 18 month
programme designed to prepare you for a defined professional management
role within the ADM Commercial team. As an ADM Oilseeds / Grain
Commercial Trainee you will have the unique opportunity to gain
invaluable experience through completing up to two placements at some of
our U.S.A or European locations (UK, Germany, Switzerland, the
Netherlands). Following a structured learning plan, while gaining
practical experience in the trading business. Throughout your
traineeship, you will be provided support by a dedicated mentor from our
senior commercial team.
• Your challenge will be to prepare
yourself for further career advancement within the organization by
learning all facets of our Oilseeds / Grain trading business, including
the development of customer needs, the financial implications of trading
decisions, contract law and risk management. The program also includes
cross-departmental exposure, allowing you to gain insight into
commercial links with other business units.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
• Master’s degree in an Economics/Commercial discipline, ideally with an agri-business direction,
Entry-level professional, who have completed an internship or some work
experience, ideally in a commodity trading, sales or production
• Eager to work for a professional and international
organisation with a focus towards Trading coupled with a drive for
success and continuous improvement,
• Fluent in English and preferably one of the following languages; German, Polish,
Well-developed personal skills: self-motivated, result oriented,
flexible, convincing, customer oriented, enthusiastic and team player
with good communication and presentation skills,
• Complete geographic mobility and a desire to work internationally is a requirement.
• Great international career opportunities within a leading global company
• Intensive training & development program
• Competitive remuneration package
• Hiring under employment contract
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we
want to hear from you today. Please apply bysending your CV and covering letter
in English to:email@example.com (please write “Commercial Trainee” in e-mail
learn more about ADM please visit: www.adm.com/careers
for an International Finance
The Core Role of ADM Global Accounting & Finance
The ADM accounting and finance team plays a key role in the success of the business, providing management and stakeholderswith high quality, accurate and timely financial information for both business support and development and external reportingrequirements. In addition, the team maintains and enhances a robust control framework to safeguard the assets of the business.A drive for success, a continuous improvement approach, a consistently positive attitude and outlook are vital qualities ofmembers of the ADM Accounting team.
To successfully deliver a world class service to the business, ADM seeks high calibre team players able to gain the depth andbreadth of skills across cultures in a progressive training program designed to equip you to make a positive contribution to the future challenges of a career within our business.
Investment in you - The International Finance Graduate Program in ADM
Talented graduates are our controllers of tomorrow and the development of professionals is at the heart of ADM’s corporatevalues. As a program participant you will progressively gain international experience of ADM’s operations via assignments toADM locations across the network and learn about ADM’s business and global network of operations. Technical professionalaccounting skills will be gained via both “hands on” training and participants studying for professional accounting qualifications.
About you - Role requirements and Qualifications
• Recognized University Degree in Accounting or a related degree with a strong emphasis on Accounting.
• Internationally mobile (minimum Europe-wide)
• Fluent in spoken and written English (additional European language is an advantage)
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
• Good proactive communicator and team player
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software
We offer great career opportunities with a competitive remuneration package in a very international environment. If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you. For an opportunity to invest in your future, write to us today to tell us exactly why you are the right candidate for ADM. Please apply by sending us your CV in English to: firstname.lastname@example.org(please write “Finance Graduate Program” in e-mail subject).
learn more about ADM please visit: www.adm.com/careers
Production Engineer - Trainee
with an European Scope
We are now seeking
talented and dedicated Engineers to join our international training
program across Europe. For the period of minimum 2-3 years you will be
joining our team of experienced, professional managers and engineers in
different European locations (UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland) and
will be involved in our exciting production processes and projects.
Your Role Requirements and Qualifications
• To graduate in a Chemical / Process Engineering, Food Processing (incl. students of graduation year)
• Demonstrate the desire to pursue an engineering career in a fast paced international company
• Willingness to travel and/or relocate internationally
• Fluency in English
Skills and Competencies
• Have a strong desire to pursue a career in a process engineering environment
• Commitment to innovation and improvement.
• Communication / Team work / Self-motivation
• Initiative and problem solving / Decision making / Leadership
What we can offer you
• International networkingwith talented engineering professionals and peers across the region
• Personal mentoringby dedicated senior engineering professionals providing regular coaching feedback
and performance review
• Career opportunities with a transparent career path
• A competitive salary & benefits package, including relocation assistance
• An agreed international training program– to assist you to reach your potential the 'ADM Way”
• Individual Development Guidance– strong support for your engineering career
you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.Please
apply bysending your CV and covering letter in English to:email@example.com (please
write “Engineering Traineeship EU” in e-mail subject).