Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades.
Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organization, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
Your part of the deal:
- Daily investigation of corporate actions event on fixed income securities and warrants.
- Cooperation with internal teams (New Issues, Settlement, Client Service).
- Cooperation with external parties depositaries, agents, issuers.
- Making sure that each event is correctly and timely set-up.
- Analysis of securities documentation.
- Working on projects linked to process improvement, enhancement of control environment and automation.
- Acting as a business analyst on IT and market related projects.
Our part of the deal is to offer you:
- Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
- Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
- Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
- Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
- Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
- Continuous Improvement mindset.
- Ability to understand wide context and make links between deferent corporate events.
- Basic knowledge or interest in VBA is welcome, but not required.
- Your English is fluent and you have excellent communication skills.
- Our rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way.
- Your eye for detail and risk awareness complements your organizational competencies.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours with shifts moving from 8:00 till 20:00.
- As a real team player, you take accountability for your actions and decisions.
- Familiarity with the Lean methodology is a plus
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!