– Trainee with an European Scope
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. For more information about ADM and Its products please visit www.adm.com.
Fortune magazine named ADM the WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in the Food Production Industry for the second consecutive year (2015 & 2016)
At ADM we particularly pay attention to supporting talented colleagues, striving to develop high achieving leaders for tomorrow. We offer international opportunities and encourage the enhancement and development of personal skills, capabilities and success through taking on more responsibilities. Currently, we are looking for:
Production Engineer – Trainee
with an European Scope
We are now seeking talented and dedicated Engineers to join our international training program across Europe. For the period of minimum 2-3 years you will be joining our team of experienced, professional managers and engineers in different European locations (UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Poland) and will be involved in our exciting production processes and projects.
Your Role Requirements and Qualifications• To graduate in a Chemical / Process Engineering, Food Processing (incl. students of graduation year)
• Demonstrate the desire to pursue an engineering career in a fast paced international company
• Willingness to travel and/or relocate internationally
• Fluency in English
Skills and Competencies• Have a strong desire to pursue a career in a process engineering environment
• Commitment to innovation and improvement.
• Communication / Team work / Self-motivation
• Initiative and problem solving / Decision making / Leadership
What we can offer you• International networkingwith talented engineering professionals and peers across the region
• Personal mentoringby dedicated senior engineering professionals providing regular coaching feedback
and performance review
• Career opportunities with a transparent career path
• A competitive salary & benefits package, including relocation assistance
• An agreed international training program– to assist you to reach your potential the ‚ADM Way”
• Individual Development Guidance– strong support for your engineering career
If you’re ready to learn and be challenged, we want to hear from you today.
Please apply bysending your CV and covering letter in English to:firstname.lastname@example.org
(please write “Engineering Traineeship EU” in e-mail subject).
To learn more about ADM please visit: www.adm.com/careers