This development program is aimed at building up knowledge in finance at the very heart of it! With a thoroughly designed learning path and gaining experience in different operational teams, you are getting a 360° view on Euroclear Bank’s services within Funds. Together with expanding knowledge you will have an opportunity to gain new skills useful for facing future challenges and responsibilities. The main objective of the project is to empower interaction and knowledge sharing amongst employees with different backgrounds and experiences. Interested in such journey?
Your path starts in Funds department!
Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique background about how the global financial system works. FundSettle provides a single access to 50,000 investments to our 200 client families through a network of more than 500 transfer agents. The funds market is a booming business for the Bank.
Our part of the deal:
- Career development across EB’s operations departments,
- Initial experience of +/- 18 months, then building on the expertise acquired in one area by joining more complex teams with higher operational risk,
- Punctual career reflections, comprehensive feedback during which new opportunities in the company are discussed,
- Chance to share ideas and continuously improve processes,
- Stable employment in a global and prestigious company.
- You hold a University degree (a diploma from Finance is an asset),
- Investment funds knowledge is not a must but a real asset,
- You are analytical and possess problem-solving ability,
- Your Excel is at least at intermediate level,
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
- You are meticulous and details oriented,
- You are organised and able to set up priorities in daily work,
- You are self-confident and motivated, able to work independently and as a team member.
Does this description fit you?
Then we might close a deal!
Apply online: https://euroclear.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=KRA201G4&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00