ul. Puszkarska 7h, 30-644 Kraków
Once shares and bonds are traded, the securities and cash need to be exchanged. That’s where Euroclear Bank comes in to ‘settle’ the trades. Every day, Euroclear processes around 200.000 transactions. At the very heart of our organisation, the Operations Division is responsible for delivering premier settlement and related services to our clients. Starting your career in our Operations Department will give you a unique grounding in how the global financial system works.
• Accurately and timely treating the lifecycle of transactions and/or events.
• Reconciling cash and securities movements.
• Interacting with local market institutions and/or agents (all over the world) to collect information and investigate discrepancies
• Monitoring customer’s account activities.
• Supporting client services to solve customer’s issues/requests.
• You have at least 1 year working experience in banking or finance operations environment.
• Your English is fluent and you have excellent communication skills.
• As a real team player, you take accountability for your actions and decisions.
• Our rapidly changing environment inspires you to deal with deadlines and volumes in the most accurate way.
• Your eye for detail and risk awareness complements your organizational competencies.
• You are flexible in terms of working hours with shifts moving from 8:00 till 20:00.
• Unique opportunity to have a real impact on our core business.
• Stable employment in a global prestigious company.
• Chance to share your ideas and continuously improve our processes.
• Opportunity to build up your expertise through coaching, soft skills and financial training sessions as well as through our tuition reimbursement programme of business-related courses.
• Attractive salary and flexible benefits package including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport Card, entertainment events and many others.
• Enjoyable work place full of enthusiastic and driven people.
Does this description fit you? Then we might close a deal!
Apply online: https://euroclear.taleo.net/careersection/ext/jobdetail.ftl?job=KRA2001H&tz=GMT%2B01%3A00