Kariera, studia, praca i rozrywka - magazyn dla studentów | Eurostudent
Portal dla studentów - kariera, praktyki, staże, praca, studia, rozrywka, konkursy. Magazyn Eurostudent
Junior Operations Specialist with Foreign Languages
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Contact, influence, negotiate and build long term business relationships with customers
- Cooperate with various internal teams to solve customers’ issues
- Handle timely of incoming queries
- Communicate internally between departments to ensure the correctness of invoices and customer satisfaction
- Perform analytical tasks (reporting & forecasting)
WHAT DO WE EXPECT?
- Very good English (min. B2/C1)
- Other European languages (preferred German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese)
- Ability to learn fast
- Preferably experience in Customer Service/Order to Cash
- Microsoft Office package
WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
- Support for your career and competences development – learning from colleagues,ourses and trainings, allowing you to boost your skills and become #BEFUTUREPROOF
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various Clients
- CSR activities and rich social life – Book Club, International Cuisine Club, Accenture Runners Club, family events, cultural meetings, photography classes, climbing, soccer, swimming
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform
- Our amazing office in Warsaw for you to explore
VISIT THE OFFICE AND PLAY THE GAME
LEARN THE RULES
- We invite you to enter 4 different spaces in our Warsaw office.
- Look around them carefully — some of our best features are ready to be discovered!
- All rooms give you an insight into what work at Accenture Operations is all about.
- If you are in a hurry, go straight to the job section and apply.