Kerry Graduate Programme – opened positions for Polish speakers!
Did you know that Kerry supplies over 15,000 food, ingredients and flavour products to some of the biggest names in the food industry globally?
We have exciting opportunities for graduates who are fluent in Polish. Roles are mainly based in the UK and Ireland as well as in Poland (Olesnica).
- Corporate Stream: Accounting & Finance, Sales, Marketing & Category Management, Supply Chain, Procurement and HR
- Technical Stream: Operations, Engineering and ICT
- Science Stream: Research & Development, Quality and Sales & Marketing (Technical)
In fast-moving, ever-evolving markets like ours, we’re looking to recruit ambitious graduates:
- fluent in English and Polish
- genuinely excited and motivated by challenge and change
- who are keen to travel or relocate throughout their career
- genuinely passionate about the food industry
- You will have a 2:1 minimum degree in relevant field of study.
We recruit on a rolling basis and welcome applications throughout the year, however, if you are looking to commence employment by September 2014 we recommend submitting your application no later than 31 January 2014.