Nokia is looking for candidates willing to become a Test Engineer responsible for eNB software functional tests and their automation in Technology Center in Krakow, LTE department.
Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things. Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
We are looking for candidates willing to become a Test Engineer responsible for eNB software functional tests and their automation in Technology Center in Krakow, LTE department.
You will act as a member of joint Specification/Development/Test Scrum team. Focused mainly on new eNB software features development.
As part of LTE R&D team you will be responsible for:
• LTE eNB requirements analysis and tests creation
• functional tests execution to verify software, issues investigation, reporting errors, validating fixes
• functional tests automation, development of tools supporting test execution
• MSc or BSc degree in Telecommunications or a similar subject
• knowledge of mobile telecommunication systems such as LTE, UMTS
• knowledge of Linux on user level
• knowledge of TCP/IP Networks
• experience with Python programming language and in test automation
• quick learning skills
• very good problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• spoken and written English
• very good interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
• responsible and committed
• knowledge of LTE architecture, especially eNB network element
• knowledge of Robot framework
• knowledge of GIT version control system
• knowledge about software testing
What we offer:
• An opportunity to develop the cutting edge technologies defining the future of mobile networks.
• An experience of working with international teams from all over the world.
• Competitive salary & bonuses, medical care for you and family, life insurance, lunch cards and more…