Full-time Internships for Engineers in Gliwice.
Abengoa is an international company that applies innovative technology solutions for sustainability in the energy and environment sectors, generating energy from the sun, producing biofuels and desalinating sea water searches for all specialities recent graduates engineers or in last year of degree available to work full time, to be incorporated in Gliwice in the proposal team to contribute the entity to develop its business in the energy, biomass and water sector in Poland and CIS countries.
– To be part of the proposal department during the bidding phase of EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction) power plants projects in Poland and CIS area.
– To develop basic design engineering (Documentation for Request for Quotation)
– To develop engineering specifications
– To analyze feasibility of equipment, materials and systems for the project
– To analyze client’s specification
– Terms of Reference
– Functional Utility Program
– Building Permit Design
– To contact with Polish and foreign suppliers and subcontractors
– To search, analyse and negotiate technical, price-cost and commercial information from subcontractors
– To prepare descriptions, data sheets and drawings for final offer to the client
– To attend negotation meetings
– Requires a 4 year bachelor’s degree in Engineering or last year student.
– Avalability for a full-time internship.
– Specialized in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Power and Environmental Engineering.
– Self-motivated and proactive professional with the ability to operate in a remote direction context.
– Fluency in English.
– Availability to live in Gliwice and travel internationally.
– No experience is required.
– 3 months full-time internship, renewable with the possibility of employment contract.
– We offer training and mentoring programs to contribute to develop exciting and challenging national and/or international careers.
– To work with assorted technology in a leading international company
– The diversity of our business, customers and geographies will allow you to continually grow and stretch your capabilities.
– To be part of a young, talented and highly professional team in an international environment.
Attn. to María Abad álvarez-Benavides. International Recruiter
How to apply
Send your application in English to: email@example.com referring „Full-time Internships for Engineers.”
Abeinsa Business Development Sp. z o.o.
44-101 Gliwice, ul. Zygmunta Starego 11