Information Technology (IT)
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for developers to:
• work with SaaS vendors/in-house solutions on implementations/integrations/upgrade releases
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyse business requirements for HR system solutions
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of Software Development life cycle
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
CDIO HR team in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for an intern who is passionate about coding and wants to build a career in IT. We provide a collaborative community. As a Software Engineer, you’ll play an important role in working with your whole team on timely delivery of HRIT projects.
This is an exciting time to join CDIO HR as you will be an essential part of our new digital and agile journey. You must be highly skilled and proficient in your area of expertise and contribute to our IT programs.
Our culture centers around being proud and driven by our curiosity. We are always looking to the future for inspiration and embracing challenges. We are entrepreneurial and leverage diverse skills, backgrounds and solutions to constantly improve and transform. We are outcome driven – We are responsible and focused on results and operational excellence. We work collaboratively to deliver a brighter future for our clients in partnership with our business. Your views and opinion matter and active dialogue and participation is encouraged.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• strong skills in technologies such as Azure/Oracle/Informatica/Tableau/Business Objects
• assist in the development of applications
• contribute in building and improving the quality of software products
• ability to communicate in English at all levels of the organisation
• Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Engineering from reputed college with consistently good grades
Specific technical skills
• Desirable – data modelling, data warehousing, Oracle and PL/SQL, Postgres, Informatica, Tableau, Business Objects, Azure/cloud analytics platforms (e.g. Databricks, Data Factory, Synapse).
• Data analysis concepts: descriptive, prescriptive, and predictive analytics.
• Agile / Scrum methodologies
• Requirements analysis and documentation
• Functional and Technical Design
• SQL and Non-SQL databases
• Continuous Integration (for example: GitHub, GitLab, TeamCity, Nexus, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Fortify, Terraform, Ansible)
• APIs (REST, SOAP) and API managers
• Unix Fundamentals
• Understanding of full stack (backend, frontend, network, OS, middleware, etc)
• On premise, SaaS and Cloud solutions
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How we hire
This role requires an assessment on application. Learn more about how we hire: www.ubs.com/global/en/careers/experienced-professionals.html
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it’s our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.