For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 33,000 employees serving customers in more than 140 countries. With a global value chain that includes more than 460 crop procurement locations, 300 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 40 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, making products for food, animal feed, chemical and energy uses. For more information about ADM and Its products please visit www.adm.com.
Fortune magazine named ADM the WORLD’S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY in the Food Production Industry for the second consecutive year (2015 & 2016)
At ADM we particularly pay attention to supporting talented colleagues, striving to develop high achieving leaders for tomorrow. We offer international opportunities and encourage the enhancement and development of personal skills, capabilities and success through taking on more responsibilities. Currently, we are looking for:
Location: Szamotuły, Poland
(Process part) Assist the department managers in the efficient and safe operation of the production and production supporting processes at the rapeseed oil processing facility. The role is tasked with identifying, initiating and executing process improvements from start to finish in the Plant, with a strong focus on safety and cost.
(Project part) Conduct engineering projects from the concept development phase, through the planning, cost and approval stages, through to site installation and implementation. The role will assume responsibility for a number of minor or medium-sized scale projects already at various stages of the project lifecycle at production Plant.
· Undertaking production process trouble shooting re-acting/advising on remedial action
· Reporting and reacting on quality related faults, failures and non-conformances
· Reporting and reacting on health, safety & environmental related faults, failures and non-conformances
· Designing and implementing process changes, championing safety and efficiency
· Supervising contractors and ADM colleagues on specific jobs and tasks
· Undertaking risk assessments and audits where required to ensure compliance with relevant legislation and ADM guidelines
· Playing an integral part of the ADM Szamotuły Production team, attending meetings and joining project/focus groups as and when required
· Managing the whole scope of minor and medium size process engineering projects and playing a key role in large scale, site wide projects
· Designing, costing, installation & implementation of all aspects of given project work
· Ensuring all new installations comply with requirements of H&S legislation, IPPC permits, HACCP, GMP etc.
· Maintaining safety and the reliability of existing equipment during project implementations
· Developing functional and technical specifications for all elements of project work
· Identifying opportunities for improved performance and/or savings
The successful candidate will possess the following:
· Student of the last year of studies in chemical, process or mechanical engineering or a related with a strong affinity to the process industry
· Fluent English and Polish speaking
· Proficient in the use of MS Office and knowledge of Maximo & Impact is desirable
· Experience in work with AUTOCAD will be an advantage
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to communicate with colleagues and contractors at all levels
· Good problem solving and organizational skills
· A flexible approach to work with a willingness to work with conflicting demands and on occasion in physically demanding conditions
· A positive outlook with a performance & results driven approach
· We offer great career opportunities with a competitive remuneration package in a very international environment; monthly gross salary – 4500/PLN.
If you’re ready to take a new challenges within one of the world’s most successful company, we want to hear from you today. Please apply by sending your CV in English to:
(please write: “Production Engineer” in e-mail subject)
To learn more about ADM please visit: www.adm.com/careers
Nadesłanych ofert nie zwracamy. Zastrzegamy sobie prawo do odpowiedzi tylko na wybrane oferty. Na aplikacji prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zgodnie z Ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 o ochronie danych osobowych”